Coexist with the nature
Hand crafted wooden tools since 1892
Every item in beech wood, box wood or cherry wood comes from FSC certified forests. Every olive wood item comes from agricultural orchards and each tree is cut with respect to the laws that protect each country and the use of olive wood.
No waste, no chemical
BERARD production is organized so that they use 100% of the wood. BERARD tends to repair the little imperfections in the wood instead of applying a chemical treatment in order to have a uniform and smooth surface.
Each piece is unique
BERARD tries to use the maximum of what the trunk has to offer. Therefore, uniformity does not exist and the little “imperfections” belong to this natural product. No two pieces are exactly alike.
– Simply hand wash and rinse the pieces in warm water and leave to dry in a vertical position.
– To prevent the wood from drying, occasionally apply some vegetable oil, food safe mineral oil or beeswax.
– Don't use strong detergents.
– Don't soak in water neither.
– Don't put in the dishwasher.