The Cork Opener is the simplest and safest way to easily open all types of Champagne bottles.
How to use it ?
- Easy: bottles can be opened by pressing on the top of the Opener with either an index finger or a thumb.
- Safe: the cork, held inside the Opener, cannot pop off uncontrollably.
1. Remove the wire-cap. Place the bottle on a table and hold its neck.
2. Firmly press the Opener on the cork.
3. Rotate the Cork Opener while holding the bottle.
4. The pressure of the Champagne will help remove the cork easily, while held in the Opener.
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: it becomes really easy to open your favorite bottle of Champagne or Sparkling wine!
We Recommend: don't shake your champagne before opening, and serve right after opening.
Material: made of from chromed metal.