Sublime is the stunning new collection of CHASSEUR enameled cast iron casseroles ("cocotte" in French).
Sublime elegant design, with large handles for an easy grip and a solid stainless-steel knob with room for a spatula, is not only convenient, but technically made to delight the most demanding Chefs:
- Its lid is made to preserve a uniform heat
- Thanks to Magic circles on the lid underside, a homogeneous and continuous basting will let you achieve the most precise desired cooking
- 2 enamel interior layers for more cooking resistance
- 3 exterior layers for more fire resistance
- With its stainless-steel knob, you can use at will in ovens
And of course, the cast iron quality in itself is Chasseur signature since 1924. Made in France and 100% handcrafted in Donchery, Chasseur has one the most important cast iron foundry in the world. It is as well the European leader in cast iron stoves & fireplaces: cast Iron is their expertise, all in-house, from R&D, foundry to enameling. This allows them to reach such state of the art quality at much better price than competitors.
A true kitchen essential, CHASSEUR Sublime casserole is your daily perfect companion for simmering your delicious homemade meals, roasting or simply reheating. You'll be evenly surprised by the results at baking cakes and breads.
The culinary properties of cast-iron are fantastic: compatible with all types of hob, including induction, gas, ceramic, oven, it ensures the heat distribution evenly and maximize its retention. CHASSEUR casserole dish double enamel layers are perfectly smooth, making it super easy to clean, while the lid makes sure your food stays moist.