A black rabbit style lever corkscrew to open your bottles of wine easily and fast in a classy way!
This box contains one Lever Corkscrew, one Foil Cutter, two wine stoppers and 1 spare spiral, all essential wine tools, making it an original gift or a useful set for oneself.
How to use this set?
- Cut the foil protecting the cork of your bottle by squeezing strongly the foil cutter and twisting the bottle at the same time
- Pull up the lever of your corkscrew (the Spiral will get up)
- Open the 2 "legs" of the "rabbit" to surround the top of the neck of your bottle
- Close the 2 "legs" of the "rabbit" and hold them strongly so the bottle will not move
- Pull down to the very end the lever of your corkscrew so the spiral will gently drill into the cork
- Pull up again the lever: it will naturally and easily uncork your bottle!
- To get back the cork, simply close again the 2 "legs" of the "rabbit" without the bottle, then pull down and up the lever: the cork will fall down easily.
- After drinking, just close your bottle with one of the stoppers. That's it!
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: it's fast and easy to open any bottle of wine, even for ladies! The combination with the foil cutter and 2 wine stoppers is very convenient.
We Recommend: use the lever corkscrew normally and smoothly. Do not over use your strength and fastness to impress your friends, otherwise the mechanism may disengage.
Material: this box includes 5 pieces:
- 1 high fidelity black lever corkscrew (made of ABS plastic and metal)
- 1 foil cutter (made of ABS plastic and metal)
- 2 Universal Stoppers
- 1 spare spiral