"Choc B Bois" is the association of the words Shock + Wood + B for Beeswax (protecting the wood parts) in French: an accurate description of this elegant nonstick pans collection manufactured by De Buyer, in France. Indeed, Choc B Bois is a much more resistant and durable nonstick pan than others:
- Choc B Bois is much more resistant to scratches and heat: it's high-end PTFE coating material + projection process insures a 50% longer lifetime to its nonstick properties
- Choc B Bois is much more resistant to shape deformation caused by heat: made of Forged aluminum (not Aluminum). The forging process makes Aluminum much harder and unbreakable. Keeping the shape of your pan ensures homogeneous heat diffusion and cooking, and avoids common bad surprises such as some sides of you dish overcooked while other sides at no cooked enough.
- Its handle is riveted and made of stainless steel, wrapped of beechwood harvested from sustainably managed forests in Les Vosges nearby the manufacture.
- It can be used for cooking on induction and even for flash oven cooking (Max. 10 minutes / 200 degrees C)
The handle, curved in French-style is robust and ergonomic, while the wood parts protects from the heat and offer greater grip comfort.
Cooking tips: Choc B Bois nonstick crepe pan will help you master the art of making perfect crepes, pancakes and omelettes using less fat. Its low skirt and extreme quality coating offer an optimal slip.
Cooktops: all, including induction
Care & Wash:
- Do not heat when empty or overheat
- Avoid temperature shocks
- Do not use metal objects in the cookware
- Wash by hand only, with a non-abrasive sponge
- Body part: 4 mm thick forged aluminum with full high-end PTFE coating (PFOS & PFOA Free) + AISI 430 ferric stainless steel bottom induction friendly.
- Riveted handle made of steel and beechwood
- Made in France
Brand: de Buyer