Perfect for cooking fish, delicate dish, simmering & reheating
INDUCTION FRIENDLY - OPTIMUM RESISTANCE - PFOA & PFOS FREE
LIMITED EDITION BOX
- Nonstick frypan CHOC B BOIS 24 cm (guaranteed PFOS and PFOA free), riveted steel and beechwood handle - item 8780.24
- MARLUX salt, pepper & multi-spice mill 14 cm made of beechwood with ceramic mechanism - item C030.141111
- FREE : beechwood spatula 30 cm - item 4872.30
The box includes as well advice and tips from Chef Michel Roth, MOF (best "worker of France") and Bocuse d'Or 1991, and de Buyer's ambassador
1) Choc B Bois nonstick frypan ⌀ 24 cm [L 44x H 3.7 cm | 1.06 kg]
"Choc B Bois" is the association of the words Shock + Wood + B for Beeswax (protecting the wood parts) in French: an accurate description of this elegant nonstick pans collection manufactured by De Buyer, in France. Indeed, Choc B Bois is a much more resistant and durable nonstick pan than others:
- Choc B Bois is much more resistant to scratches and heat: it's high-end PTFE coating material + projection process insures a 50% longer lifetime to its nonstick properties
- Choc B Bois is much more resistant to shape deformation caused by heat: made of Forged aluminum (not Aluminum). The forging process makes Aluminum much harder and unbreakable. Keeping the shape of your pan ensures homogeneous heat diffusion and cooking, and avoids common bad surprises such as some sides of you dish overcooked while other sides at no cooked enough.
- Its handle is riveted and made of stainless steel, wrapped of beechwood harvested from sustainably managed forests in Les Vosges nearby the manufacture.
- It can be used for cooking on induction and even for flash oven cooking (Max. 10 minutes / 200 degrees C)
The handle, curved in French-style is robust and ergonomic, while the wood parts protects from the heat and offer greater grip comfort. The extreme coating quality, which covers the whole pan, offers an optimal slip and ease of
Cooking tips: Choc B Bois frypan will be perfect for cooking delicate dishes such as fish fillets, eggs, your veggies or anything you wish to cook in a healthier way, using less fat. Ideal slow cooking sauces and reheating your dishes
Cooktops: all, including induction
Care & Wash:
- Do not heat when empty or overheat
- Avoid temperature shocks
- Do not use metal objects in the cookware
- Wash by hand only, with a non-abrasive sponge
- Body part: 4 mm thick forged aluminum with full high-end PTFE coating (PFOS & PFOA Free) + AISI 430 ferric stainless steel bottom induction friendly.
- Riveted handle made of steel and beechwood
- Made in France
2) Marlux multi-spice mill 14 cm
The 14 cm high multi-salt & spice mill is made in France by MARLUX, which was acquired by de Buyer in 2016. Marlux is an historic French leading manufacturer of pepper and salt mills since 1875, known for its high-quality grinding mechanisms. It is made of beechwood PEFC certified wood coming from sustainably managed forests in France. By turning the knob at the top, you can fine tune the grinding produced by its ceramic mechanism.
Brand: de Buyer
de Buyer Non-stick Pan Collections differences
All de Buyer nonstick pans are PFOA free.
de Buyer Cookware Materials Differences