Professional 3-stage Diamond coating sharpener
Resulting of many years of mechanical engineering R&D, the TRIUM sharpener was developed to produce very sharp professional cutting edges on any brand of knife. It is build around the Diamond Cams technology, a de Buyer patent, a system of perfect angles of highly engineered diamond coated solid steel cams. TRIUM sharpeners sharpen knives faster, simpler and more efficiently than the traditional steel and stone methods because human error is eliminated with the accurate angle control of the sharpening / honing cams.
TRIUM has to 2 slots:
- Sloat 1 - Diamond (400 grit, angle 15°), for regrinding of worn blade edges
- Sloat 2 - A 2-stage slot for fine sharpening and honing between the Diamond Cams.
- Stage 1 - Swipe deep for the blade to reach the Diamond Cams (600 grit angle 15°) for fine sharpening
- Stage 2 - Swipe lightly on top, only chromed cams, no diamond coating, for daily honing
Watch the video to see how to use TRIUM sharpener
- Steel cams + patented Diamond coating
- L 12 x W 6.7 x H 5.7 cm - 0.4 kg
- Made in France
Brand: de Buyer