Shape your veggies and fruits cuts like a Chef
Slices, Julienne, cubes, rhombuses cuts
Essential tool for Chefs and gastronomy amateurs, de Buyer's mandolines offer precise slicing with a wide array of shapes and thickness. They are quick, precise, easy-to-use, durable and safe. Since all de Buyer's mandolines are integrally made in France in their manufacture, every piece and blade can be repaired or replaced.
Cut shapes: Slices, Julienne, cubes, rhombuses cuts
Cut thickness: the cutting thickness is adjustable from 1 to 8 mm for slices (with a knob for fast and precise thickness) / 4 mm + 10 mm for the Julienne thanks to 2 kinds of V-shaped blades.
- Integrated V-shaped blade: V-shape sharp blade integrated on its frame to cut all types of fruit/vegetable even the softest ones
Built-in CUBE SYSTEM mechanism: easy setting button.
- Round pusher: handy round pusher for safe, easy and smooth cutting + rotation control system to cut dices and rhombuses easily
Brand: de Buyer
We Like: Viper is fitted with a dicing system that is extremely easy to set up thanks to its 'on-off' function. Equipped with interchangeable plates, it is extremely simple to use. Light and compact, it takes up little storage space.
We Recommend: Viper mandoline must be washed by hand. Don't use your dishwasher.
- 100% made in France
- Frame made of professional food-grade plastic
- Integrated V-shped blade made of high-quality cutlery st/steel
- 2 V-shaped Julienne blades made of plastic and heavy duty professional st/steel + storage box
- 1 plastic round pusher
- L 44 cm x W 18.5 cm x H 15 cm - 1.36 kg
Adds-on (sold separately)
Slicing guide and pusher Gravity
A guide for cutting long vegetables and small vegetables quickly, effortless, waste free and safely.