Each steak knife is hand crafted by Claude Dozorme
MASTER CUTLER in Thiers (France) since 1902
Haute Cuisine knives and cleaver are extremely resistant "full tang" knives. It means the blade goes all the way up to the end of the handle in one piece. The massive steel rounded bolsters all along the handle side have been assembled and polished by hand, like the riveted wood or black methacrylate handle. It offers an incomparable strength and balance between the blade and the handle for a maximum efficiency and comfort. Made of extreme high quality steel, rich in carbon, they are extremely hard (Rockwell hardness between 54 and 56 HRC), and professional razor sharp, but safe thanks to their hilt, a true finger protection.
- Black methacrylate is a synthetic resin which has the advantage of being extremely solid and water resistant (it is used to produce aircraft canopies). It's therefore dishwasher safe.
- Extra resistant exotic wood to bring the warmth and comfort of wood. The use of dishwasher is not recommended.
Model : that magnificent modern wooden block hosts and protects the blades of 6 razor sharp steak knives of the collection Haute Cuisine. A real comfort in hand with a precise and and sharp cut, those steak knives will let your rediscover the pleasure to eat meat, sincerely.
Brand: Claude Dozorme
We Like: extremely precise, sharp, balance and comfortable knife. Superb block that you can easily display on the table or in the kitchen, it protects the blade and anyone's finger from an accident (those knives are really, really sharp). In addition, you can complete your collection with a full range of Haute Cuisine chef knves.
We Recommend: the black handle model can be washed in the dishwasher but the exotic wood handle cannot. Claude Dozorme very precise sharpening makes their knives easy to self resharpen, so don't hesitate to do so.
- 100% made in France
- 6 Full tang steak knives (the blade and handle structure are one piece of steel)
- Blade made of X50CrMoV15 steel, extremely hard (54 to 56 HRC)
- Razor Sharp, very precise sharpening which makes it easy to resharpen
- Methacrylate black handle or exotic wood
- Excellent balance between the blade and the handle
- Assembled and polished by hand
- Wooden and steel block
- Laser marking