One piece hand crafted knife by Claude Dozorme
MASTER CUTLER in Thiers (France) since 1902
Haute Cuisine knives and cleaver are extremely resistant "full tang" knives. It means the blade goes all the way up to the end of the handle in one piece. The massive steel rounded bolsters all along the handle side have been assembled and polished by hand, like the riveted wood or black methacrylate handle. It offers an incomparable strength and balance between the blade and the handle for a maximum efficiency and comfort. Made of extreme high quality steel, rich in carbon, they are extremely hard (Rockwell hardness between 54 and 56 HRC), and professional razor sharp, but safe thanks to their hilt, a true finger protection.
- Black methacrylate is a synthetic resin which has the advantage of being extremely solid and water resistant (it is used to produce aircraft canopies). It's therefore dishwasher safe.
- Extra resistant exotic wood to bring the warmth and comfort of wood. The use of dishwasher is not recommended.
Model: Haute Cuisine bread knife is an essential kitchen knife with a serrated blade to cut soft bread without crushing it. For the same purpose, it can easy be used as well to cut tomatoes and all similar types of soft fruits and vegetables.
Brand: Claude Dozorme
We Like: extremely precise, sharp, balance and comfortable knife, it can be used as well to cut soft fruits such as tomato, prunes, apricot, peach and peppers...
We Recommend: the black handle model can be washed in the dishwasher but the exotic wood handle cannot. Claude Dozorme very precise sharpening makes their knives easy to self resharpen, so don't hesitate to do so.
- 100% made in France
- Full tang knife (the blade and handle structure are one piece of steel)
- Serrated blade made of X50CrMoV15 steel, extremely hard (54 to 56 HRC)
- Razor Sharp, very precise sharpening which makes it easy to resharpen
- Methacrylate black handle or exotic wood
- Excellent balance between the blade and the handle
- Assembled and polished by hand