A great highly secured knife with the essential corkscrew.
Le Thiers is a famous shape type of knife as Laguiole is another one. At first, Thiers is the Cutlery capital city of France, which actually and historically has always produced the famous Laguiole. Le Thiers knife characterizes by its slightly round aerodynamic handle shape, a bit like a shark feeling, ready to cut! Magnificent knives in general.
This Thiers knife is a pocket knife, highly secured by the Dozorme "Liner lock" opening - closing mechanism. The blade of 9.5 cm has a double serrated edge, and is made of top of the range steel, so it cuts almost everything. The handle is made of Aluminium, and hosts a useful little corkscrew, for small corks. To make it convenient, there's a clip one of the handle side, to clip it at your pocket.
Brand: Claude Dozorme
We Like: the knife is ultra secured thanks to the "liner lock" system patented by Dozorme: when the knife is opened, it is locked by a smart spring system. To close the knife, you just need to press that spring to unlock the blade. In addition every Claude Dozorme Sommeliers or Thiers knives come with an adjustment wrench to allow you retighten the axis by yourself, whenever needed.
- Product 100% made in France
- Blade 9.5 cm made of X50CrMoV15 steel with excellent cutting performance and easy to resharpen ( smooth side) and a double serrated edge
- Highly secure 'liner' opening-closing mechanism
- The blade has a unique system which makes it easy to open the knife one handed
- Handle made of Aluminum
- Clip on the back for the aluminium models
Delivered with a wrench to retighten the axis.