The redesigned essential wine tools set of the Parisian Garcon!
That's the ideal set to Open, Serve and Preserve all the wines. This box contains 3 kind of wine tools: 1 Black metal Garçon corkscrew + 5 Soft Aerating Pourers + 1 Gard’bulles wine & sparkling wine Stopper.
- Garcon is the new Design of classic sommelier corkscrew, with a foil cutter integrated. Nice curves, pleasant handling, easy to take away, it will open all your bottles.
- The pourer adapts itself to the neck of any bottle. Its specific material thinness enables a clear cut of the flow, ensuring no stains on the table cloth. Through its functional pins, it will provide a gentle ventilation of the wine and a releasing of the aromas.
- The stopper looks simple but is a patented system of double silicon joints, acclaimed by wine and restaurant professionals for ensuring an optimal sealing of still and sparkling wines.
Each product is also available separately.
How to use Garcon?
- Cut the foil with the cutting wheel that is placed under the corkscrew’s body
- Position the screw tip at the centre of the cork and twist down to the red dot
- Firmly hold the leverage arm on the edge of the bottle neck
- Pull up the handle until the cork is released
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: a nice gift box and combination of essential wine tools one can take everywhere.
We Recommend: hand wash those tools with lukewarm water only after usage.
Material: this box contains 7 pieces:
1 Garcon Black metal corkscrew (made of metal)
5 Soft Aerating wine Pourers (made with food grade plastic and ink)
1 Gard'bulles still & sparkling wine stopper (made of ABS and silicone. Dimensions: diam. 48mm – height 102mm).