Your Secret Wine Tools box... !
This exclusive hand made French solid walnut wood box hosts a few L'ATELIER DU VIN essentials:
Le Garçon (modern and design version of the sommelier type corkscrew) L'ATELIER DU VIN design sommelier corkscrew with its curved shapes offers a pleasant and efficient handling.
The Champagne Cork Opener The simplest and safest way to easily open all types of sparkling wine bottles.
Model 54 (champagne or wine sealer) The elegant universal cork which fits most of the bottles necks. Model 54 keeps intact both the aromas and the bubbles of your unfinished wines.
The Folio Printed on high-grade paper, the Folio will be the memory of your last best wine tastings notes.
Thanks to its major French wine regions maps, you’ll find your way through the vineyards.
The revisited Design of the traditional Sommelier praised by all "Garçons de cafe" in Paris: nice curves, pleasant handling and easy to take away to open all your bottles!
All products are available separately too.
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: L'ATELIER DU VIN at its design heights. The association of two of their very modern and design tools in a traditionally handcrafted walnut wood box, in their workshops. An ideal box for yourself or as a gift.
We Recommend: to keep your tools shining, use preferably a microfiber tissue. Wood is an alive material: from time to time, you can use a vegetable oil on your wooden box to protect it.
Videos Demo Links:
How to use it ?
1. Cut the foil with the cutting wheel that is placed under the corkscrew’s body
2. Position the screw tip at the centre of the cork and twist down to the red dot
3. Firmly hold the leverage arm on the edge of the bottle neck
4. Pull up the handle until the cork is released
The Cork Opener is the simplest and safest way to easily open all types of Champagne bottles.
- Easy: bottles can be opened by pressing on the top of the Opener with either an index finger or a thumb.
- Safe: the cork, held inside the Opener, cannot pop off uncontrollably.
How to use Champagne Cork Opener ?
- Remove the wire-cap. Place the bottle on a table and hold its neck.
- Firmly press the Opener on the cork.
- Rotate the Cork Opener while holding the bottle.
- The pressure of the Champagne will help remove the cork easily, while held in the Opener.
Model 54 is a universal stopper and fits any wine bottle, sparkling or not. It keeps intact both the aromas and the bubbles of your unfinished wines.
How to use Model 54 ?
- Insert the lower part of the cork inside the neck and screw thoroughly the upper round part.
- To remove it from the bottle, maintain firmly the two small lateral wings and unscrew the upper round part.
Material: Mini Collector 4 Wine Tools + Wood Box is a wooden box made of Handcrafted Walnut Wood. It includes 3 pieces:
Size: L 25cm x W 11cm x H 5cm.
1 Garcon sommelier corkscrew (made of chromed metal)
- 1 Champagne Cork Opener (made of from chromed metal)
- 1 Model 54 wine & champagne sealer (made of metal and synthetic materials)
1 Folio French Region wine map and wine tasting notes made of high grade paper