5 Essential daily Wine Tools on their wooden Rack.
Indispensable daily tools of L’ATELIER DU VIN for opening and preserving wines and champagnes, all together in a frame made of beech wood, for the kitchen or the cellar.
Products available separately too.
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: Jewels have their box, your precious wine tools have theirs now too!
We Recommend: Le Ratelier rack can be hung on the wall or placed on its easel.
L'Atelier du Vin - Une dégustation à Paris/A wine tasting in Paris from L'Atelier du Vin on Vimeo.
Chic Monsieur reveals its naked structure, without embellishments, in order to renew one’s link with a simple and purely functional form.
Thin ribbon made of curved metal, designed like an arch upon the bottle’s neck, Chic Monsieur has also got an expressive head which facilitates its handling, and a self-pulling system with a stainless steel worm, making the cork slip out without effort.
How to use Chic Monsieur ?
- Centre the wire extremity on the cork.
- Thoroughly screw in, firmly maintaining the bases of Chic Monsieur, until the cork goes out.
- To remove the cork from Chic Monsieur, press its bases against the cork and unscrew the worm until the cork goes out it
The Cork Opener is the simplest and safest way to easily open all types of Champagne bottles.
- Easy: bottles can be opened by pressing on the top of the Opener with either an index finger or a thumb.
- Safe: the cork, held inside the Opener, cannot pop off uncontrollably.
How to use Champagne Cork Opener ?
- Remove the wire-cap. Place the bottle on a table and hold its neck.
- Firmly press the Opener on the cork.
- Rotate the Cork Opener while holding the bottle.
- The pressure of the Champagne will help remove the cork easily, while held in the Opener.
Simple and efficient professional tool, with its two circular hardened steel blades, the Foil Cutter Metal cuts all foils cleanly in one simple movement.
Its two small holes allow you to verify the tool’s right position upon the foil during the cutting process.
Bubble Cork preserves the opened bottles of champagne and sparkling wine with elegance and efficiency.
How to use Bubble Cork ?
- Important: Bubble Cork must be in its “unscrewed” position before being applied on the bottle.
- Insert the end piece of the cork inside the neck of the bottle.
- Maintain firmly the lower part of the cork and screw thoroughly the upper part.
- To remove it from the bottle’s neck, maintain firmly the lower part and unscrew the upper part.
The Cork Stopper preserves the opened bottles of wine with elegance and efficiency. Wash by hand only the end piece.
Material: Le Ratelier wooden rack (made of beech wood) includes 5 pieces:
Size: Length 26,6 cm x Width 26,6 cm x Height 4,7 cm. Shipping weight: 1 kg
- 1 Chic Monsieur Corkscrew (made of stainless steel)
- 1 Champagne Cork Opener (made of from chromed metal)
- 1 Foil Cutter Metal (made of chromed metal and hardened steel)
- 1 Bubble Cork (made of pure agglomerated cork from fine particles. End piece made of synthetic material)
- 1 Cork Stopper (made of natural cork. End piece made of synthetic material)
Chic monsieur from L'Atelier du Vin on Vimeo.
Coupe capsule from L'Atelier du Vin on Vimeo.
Pince à bouchon from L'Atelier du Vin on Vimeo.