The Collector Tools Kit for Wine Enthusiasts!
Your Jewels have their box, your precious wine tools have theirs too now! 6 Iconic tools of L’ATELIER DU VIN for opening, serving and preserving wines and champagnes, all together + a map, in a beautiful box made of oak, cork and leather :
1 Chic Monsieur® corkscrew+ 1 Gard’Vin ON/OFF Metal wine keeper pump and its sealer + 1 Pourer Leaf + 1 Champagne Cork Opener + 1 Foil Cutter Metal + 1 Model 54 (champagne or wine sealer) are combined and stored together with a Folded Map of Europe's Vine-Growing into a their wooden box.
All products are available separately too.
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: a superb gift box for your friends, family and yourself with truly essential and efficient wine & champagne tools. A very convenient storage box at home for those tools too.
We Recommend: you can purchase additional sealers for your Gard'Vin ON/OFF metal pump here
Videos Demo Links:
Chic Monsieur reveals its naked structure, without embellishments, in order to renew one’s link with a simple and purely functional form.
Thin ribbon made of curved metal, designed like an arch upon the bottle’s neck, Chic Monsieur has also got an expressive head which facilitates its handling, and a self-pulling system with a stainless steel worm, making the cork slip out without effort.
How to use Chic Monsieur ?
- Centre the wire extremity on the cork.
- Thoroughly screw in, firmly maintaining the bases of Chic Monsieur, until the cork goes out.
- To remove the cork from Chic Monsieur, press its bases against the cork and unscrew the worm until the cork goes out it
The ON/OFF Gard’vin® Metal stops the open wine oxydation. The ON/OFF system is a colour indicator fitted to the Gard’vin® sealer. It allows you to tell immediately whether or not your opened bottle is protected from the air. Gard'vin ON/OFF is a worldwide best seller, and heavily used by professionals. You will need the special ON/OFF sealers to use with this pump. One sealer is included in Oeno Box Collector. Sealers can be bought separately by 3.
The Pourer Leaf is the first open pourer which oxygenates wine as soon as it comes out of the bottle.
Placed in the bottle’s neck, the Pourer Leaf has a double function:
- Wine aromas are gently stimulated, thanks to the Aroma Lines and the widening out of the leaf.
- The flow is easily controlled. Aromas are delicately revealed and your table-cloth free of wine stains!
The Cork Opener is the simplest and safest way to easily open all types of Champagne bottles.
- Easy: bottles can be opened by pressing on the top of the Opener with either an index finger or a thumb.
- Safe: the cork, held inside the Opener, cannot pop off uncontrollably.
How to use Champagne Cork Opener ?
- Remove the wire-cap. Place the bottle on a table and hold its neck.
- Firmly press the Opener on the cork.
- Rotate the Cork Opener while holding the bottle.
- The pressure of the Champagne will help remove the cork easily, while held in the Opener.
Simple and efficient professional tool, with its two circular hardened steel blades, the Foil Cutter Metal cuts all foils cleanly in one simple movement.
Its two small holes allow you to verify the tool’s right position upon the foil during the cutting process.
Model 54 is a universal stopper and fits any wine bottle, sparkling or not. It keeps intact both the aromas and the bubbles of your unfinished wines.
- Insert the lower part of the cork inside the neck and screw thoroughly the upper round part.
- To remove it from the bottle, maintain firmly the two small lateral wings and unscrew the upper round part.
Material: Oeno Box Collector is a wooden box made of oak, cork and leather. It includes 8 pieces:
Size: L 32cm x W 20cm x H 6cm.
- 1 Chic Monsieur Corkscrew (made of stainless steel)
- 1 Gard'Vin ON/OFF Metal (metal & plastic wine keeper pump)
- 1 ON/OFF plastic sealer
- 1 Pourer Leaf (made of stainless steel)
- 1 Champagne Cork Opener (made of from chromed metal)
- 1 Foil Cutter Metal (made of chromed metal and hardened steel)
- 1 Model 54 wine & champagne sealer (made of metal and synthetic materials)
- 1 folded map