The Connoisseur Tools Kit for Wine Lovers!
Jewels have their box, your precious wine tools have now theirs too! 9 Iconic tools of L’ATELIER DU VIN for opening, serving and preserving wines and champagnes and a place in your case for your favourite Bottle of Champagne or Wine, all together in a big beautiful box made maple solid wood.
Products available separately too. The bottle is not included.
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: an exceptional wine tools combination to enjoy your wines and champagnes at their very best ! The mapple wood gift box is not only a very convenient storage place at home for your wine tools, it is a great decoration as well. In addition, for a gift, you can add a bottle of Champagne!
We Recommend: you can purchase additional sealers for your Gard'Vin ON/OFF metal pump here
Videos Demo Links:
Oeno Motion Wood (Oeno Box Solid Wood is used in that video, but it is the same principle): watch here
Oeno Motion Wood lever corkscrew ensures fast and easy opening of wine bottles.
Its two dials indicate a selection of colours of red wine and white wine. It is a true pleasant and safe handling, a beloved tool for its design and easiness of use!
- Adapted to the majority of bottle neck diameters
- Spare wire in treated steel
The Bilame extracts and leaves the cork intact, even those which are old and fragile. The cork is not pierced, and thus does not crumble. As the legend goes, the Bilame was the favourite tool of waiters in French "bistrots". Thanks to it, they could take a few sips from bottles and then replace corks without anyone noticing!
- Insert first the tip of the longer blade, then the tip of the shorter blade
- Rock the two blades vertically down, slowly, one after the other, with short alternate movements
- When the blades are completely driven in, remove the cork by turning and pulling in the same time
- Your cork is totally intact!
The revisited Design of the traditional Sommelier praised by all "Garçons de cafe" in Paris: nice curves, pleasant handling and easy to take away to open all your bottles!
- Cut the foil with the cutting wheel that is placed under the corkscrew’s body
- Position the screw tip at the centre of the cork and twist down to the red dot
- Firmly hold the leverage arm on the edge of the bottle neck
- Pull up the handle until the cork is released
The Cork Opener is the simplest and safest way to easily open all types of Champagne bottles.
- Easy: bottles can be opened by pressing on the top of the Opener with either an index finger or a thumb.
- Safe: the cork, held inside the Opener, cannot pop off uncontrollably.
How to use Champagne Cork Opener ?
- Remove the wire-cap. Place the bottle on a table and hold its neck.
- Firmly press the Opener on the cork.
- Rotate the Cork Opener while holding the bottle.
- The pressure of the Champagne will help remove the cork easily, while held in the Opener.
Each wine has an ideal tasting temperature. To be assured that you taste your wine in optimum conditions (giving you maximum pleasure), check that it is served at the right temperature.
Insert the Wine Thermometer inside the bottle, ensuring that the end of the stem is in the liquid. Then read the temperature that is indicated by the pointer. The pointer indicates you as well what's recommended depending of what type of wine you're measuring (Champagne, sweet white wine, Light white wine or Rose wine, Robust white wine, Light red wine, Young red wine, Full Body red wine).Temperature in degrees Celsius.
Finally, each person can have a glass or carafe of wine aerated according to their personal tastes. While running out of the side of Universal Developer, the wine is gently oxygenated and fully releases its flavours.
Tasting is optimized: no need to fill up a carafe that you won’t finish. It can be adjusted according to the tastes of each person. For intense oxygenation, Universal Developer can be used once into the carafe, then a second time into the glass.
It adapts to the majority of wine glasses and carafes.
Bubble Cork preserves the opened bottles of champagne and sparkling wine with elegance and efficiency.
How to use Bubble Cork ?
- Important: Bubble Cork must be in its “unscrewed” position before being applied on the bottle.
- Insert the end piece of the cork inside the neck of the bottle.
- Maintain firmly the lower part of the cork and screw thoroughly the upper part.
- To remove it from the bottle’s neck, maintain firmly the lower part and unscrew the upper part.
The Cork Stopper preserves the opened bottles of wine with elegance and efficiency. Wash by hand only the end piece.
The ON/OFF Gard’vin® Metal stops the open wine oxydation. The ON/OFF system is a colour indicator fitted to the Gard’vin® sealer. It allows you to tell immediately whether or not your opened bottle is protected from the air. Gard'vin ON/OFF is a worldwide best seller, and heavily used by professionals. You will need the special ON/OFF sealers to use with this pump. One sealer is included in Oeno Box Collector. Sealers can be bought separately by 3.
Material: Oeno Box Connoisseur is box made of mapple solid wood. The lid is made of birch plywood. The panels inside are made of poplar plywood. It includes 12 pieces:
Size: L 53cm x W 37cm x H 12cm.
- 1 Oeno Motion Wood lever corkscrew (manufactured from chromed metal, solid wood and synthetic material).
- 1 Bilame Birthday twin blade wine opener (made of stainless steel)
- 1 Garcon sommelier type corkscrew (made of chromed metal)
- 1 Champagne Cork Opener (made of from chromed metal)
- 1 Wine Thermometer (made in stainless steel. Temperature in degrees Celsius)
- 1 Universal Developer
- 1 plastic base for Universal Developer
- 1 Bubble Cork (made of pure agglomerated cork from fine particles. End piece made of synthetic material)
- 1 Cork Stopper (made of natural cork. End piece made of synthetic material)
- 1 Gard'Vin ON/OFF Metal (metal & plastic wine keeper pump)
- 2 ON/OFF plastic sealers