The Connoisseur Tools Kit for Wine Lovers!
Jewels have their box, your precious wine tools have now theirs too! 5 Iconic tools of L’ATELIER DU VIN for opening, serving and preserving wines and champagnes and a place in your case for your favourite Bottle of Champagne or Wine, all together in a big beautiful box made maple solid wood.
Products available separately too. The bottle is not included.
Brand: L'ATELIER DU VIN 1926
We Like: an exceptional wine tools combination to enjoy your wines and champagnes at their very best ! The mapple wood gift box is not only a very convenient storage place at home for your wine tools, it is a great decoration as well. In addition, for a gift, you can add a bottle of Champagne!
We Recommend: you can purchase additional sealers for your Gard'Vin ON/OFF metal pump here
The revisited Design of the traditional Sommelier praised by all "Garçons de cafe" in Paris: nice curves, pleasant handling and easy to take away to open all your bottles!
How to use it ?
- Cut the foil with the cutting wheel that is placed under the corkscrew’s body
- Position the screw tip at the centre of the cork and twist down to the red dot
- Firmly hold the leverage arm on the edge of the bottle neck
- Pull up the handle until the cork is released
The Cork Opener is the simplest and safest way to easily open all types of Champagne bottles.
- Easy: bottles can be opened by pressing on the top of the Opener with either an index finger or a thumb.
- Safe: the cork, held inside the Opener, cannot pop off uncontrollably.
How to use Champagne Cork Opener ?
- Remove the wire-cap. Place the bottle on a table and hold its neck.
- Firmly press the Opener on the cork.
- Rotate the Cork Opener while holding the bottle.
- The pressure of the Champagne will help remove the cork easily, while held in the Opener.
Finally, each person can have a glass or carafe of wine aerated according to their personal tastes. While running out of the side of Universal Developer, the wine is gently oxygenated and fully releases its flavours.
Tasting is optimized: no need to fill up a carafe that you won’t finish. It can be adjusted according to the tastes of each person. For intense oxygenation, Universal Developer can be used once into the carafe, then a second time into the glass.
Developer universel carafe from L'Atelier du Vin on Vimeo.
It adapts to the majority of wine glasses and carafes.
Bubble Cork preserves the opened bottles of champagne and sparkling wine with elegance and efficiency.
How to use Bubble Cork ?
- Important: Bubble Cork must be in its “unscrewed” position before being applied on the bottle.
- Insert the end piece of the cork inside the neck of the bottle.
- Maintain firmly the lower part of the cork and screw thoroughly the upper part.
- To remove it from the bottle’s neck, maintain firmly the lower part and unscrew the upper part.
The ON/OFF Gard’vin® Metal stops the open wine oxydation. The ON/OFF system is a colour indicator fitted to the Gard’vin® sealer. It allows you to tell immediately whether or not your opened bottle is protected from the air. Gard'vin ON/OFF is a worldwide best seller, and heavily used by professionals. You will need the special ON/OFF sealers to use with this pump. One sealer is included in Oeno Box Collector. Sealers can be bought separately by 3.
Gard vin from L'Atelier du Vin on Vimeo.
Material: Oeno Box Connoisseur 5 tools is box made of mapple solid wood. The lid is made of birch plywood. The panels inside are made of poplar plywood. It includes 12 pieces:
Size: L 39.5cm x W 26cm x H 11cm.
- 1 Garcon sommelier type corkscrew (made of chromed metal)
- 1 Champagne Cork Opener (made of from chromed metal)
- 1 Universal Developer
- 1 plastic base for Universal Developer
- 1 Bubble Cork (made of pure agglomerated cork from fine particles. End piece made of synthetic material)
- 1 Gard'Vin ON/OFF Metal (metal & plastic wine keeper pump)
- 2 ON/OFF plastic sealers